A careful listening allows to identify the deepest needs to bring a result which corresponds as much as possible to the requests made by our customers. It is for this reason that we attach special importance to the listening that allows us to know them to offer them services that generate their satisfaction.
In order to succeed our clients' projects, we make sure that we share with them common vision. Thus, in order to give them the visibility they need, we put in place a regular reporting mechanism. These reports allow our clients to better understand the progress of their projects.
In keeping with our customers' satisfaction, we believe that it is of utmost importance to deliver a product that meets their expectations. To achieve this goal, we are developing a validation system with milestones. Each part must be validated by our customers before moving on to the next part. This method ensures that each part delivered matches their expectations for a satisfactory final result delivered.
Agile method and flexibility
Projects are launched in a multi-actor environment. But it happens that this environment fluctuates permanently. It then becomes necessary to adapt to it. This adaptability then makes it possible to gain in speed of realization while proposing a service in accordance with the expectations of the customer. In order to stay in sync between the needs of the customer and external transformations, the method used by GROWITHIS is the agile method. This is based on:
4 fundamental values
- Individuals and interactions rather than processes and tools
- Operational features rather than exhaustive documentation
- Collaboration with the customer rather than contractualization of relations
- Acceptance of change rather than compliance with plans
and 12 general principles:
- The need to satisfy the customer first
- Better to accommodate requests for change
- Deliver as often as possible operational versions of the application
- Ensure permanent cooperation between the client and the project team
- Build projects around motivated individuals
- Focus on face-to-face conversation
- Measure the progress of the project in terms of application features
- Moving the project forward at a sustainable and constant pace
- Pay continuous attention to technical excellence and design
- Make it simple
- Empower teams
- Adjust your behavior and processes at regular intervals to be more effective